How long until I get my restitution?
Restitution for both juvenile and adult offenders is paid on a schedule arranged by the supervising probation officer. You may speak to the probation officer by calling 507-332-6106 and asking to speak with the person who is supervising the offender. You also have the right to request that a review hearing be scheduled if you are not satisfied with the rate of payment. This will not guarantee payment or any change. It will simply be a request for the Court to review the defendant's efforts at complying with the Court's Order. For more information, please contact the County Attorney's office at Faribault 507-332-6103, Northfield 507-645-9576, or Lonsdale 507-744-5185.

Show All Answers

1. Can anyone help me with expenses related to this crime?
2. Can I testify by video if I don't want to be in the courtroom with the offender?
3. Do I have to come to court?
4. How do I know if the offender is still in custody?
5. How do I obtain a police report?
6. How long until I get my restitution?
7. I am a victim in a domestic violence case. Can I drop the charges?
8. I am a victim. How can I be compensated for my loss?
9. What do I do before trial?
10. What if I'm afraid the offender will want to retaliate against me or my family members?
11. Why are some defendants not in jail after they have been arrested and charged?
12. Will I have to testify?
13. Will this case go to trial?