Can anyone help me with expenses related to this crime?
There are several resources available for financial assistance. The Victim/Witness Coordinator can help you sort out which is best for you. Emergency funds may be available on a limited basis to help with emergencies not covered by insurance or other sources. The State of Minnesota also has funds available through Reparations to assist victims of crime with medical, dental, psychological or funeral expenses related to a crime. For more information, please call the Victim/Witness Coordinator at 507-332-5934.

Show All Answers

1. Can anyone help me with expenses related to this crime?
2. Can I testify by video if I don't want to be in the courtroom with the offender?
3. Do I have to come to court?
4. How do I know if the offender is still in custody?
5. How do I obtain a police report?
6. How long until I get my restitution?
7. I am a victim in a domestic violence case. Can I drop the charges?
8. I am a victim. How can I be compensated for my loss?
9. What do I do before trial?
10. What if I'm afraid the offender will want to retaliate against me or my family members?
11. Why are some defendants not in jail after they have been arrested and charged?
12. Will I have to testify?
13. Will this case go to trial?