How do I get an eviction started?
To start the eviction process, you need to either stop by The Court Administrator's Office located at:
The Rice County Courthouse
218 3rd Street NW
Faribault, MN 55021

Or, call The Court Administrator's Office at 507-332-6107.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a witness/victim coordinator?
2. How do I get a copy of a police or accident report?
3. How do I get an eviction started?
4. How do I receive a copy of my driving record?
5. Where do I pay my traffic ticket?
6. Who do I contact to obtain a Restraining Order or an Order For Protection?