How do I dispose of Business Hazardous Waste?
Hazardous waste from businesses will be accepted by appointment only. Please call 507-338-6833 and Rice County's Household Hazardous Waste Coordinator will help businesses and farms with the minimal paper work required.

Many of the details can be handled over the phone. Information on packing, labeling, and shipping requirements will be provided when you pre-register. For more information view the Household Hazardous Waste page.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do with household hazardous waste?
2. How do I recycle at my home?
3. How do I recycle batteries?
4. Can I recycle fluorescent bulbs?
5. Can I recycle used oil and filters?
6. How do I dispose of yard waste?
7. Can I haul garbage myself?
8. How do I contact the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency?
9. How do I dispose of Business Hazardous Waste?
10. How do I dispose of tires?
11. How do I recycle appliances?
12. How do I recycle electronics?
13. What are the hours, rates and acceptable items for the Rice County Landfill?
14. How do I recycle plastic bottles?
15. How do I apply for permits online?