4:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of February, May, August and November in the Government Services Building, 320 Third St. NW, Faribault
Meetings are open to the public.
- Jeffrey M. Johnson, Third District Court judge (chair)
- John Sherwin, Faribault police chief (vice chair)
- Emily Carroll, HealthFinders Collaborative
- James Cole, Public Defenders Office
- Mark Elliott, Northfield police chief
- Rick Gieske, Rice County deputy administrator-Community Services
- Lisa Kuhlman, Rice County district court administrator
- Kari O’Leary, defense attorney, Eckerg Lammers
- Brian Mortenson, Rice County Attorney
- Erica Staab, HOPE Center director
- Davin Sokup, Northfield city councilor
- Jesse Thomas, Rice County Sheriff
The Community and Justice Council is a collaborative policy-level body that works to develop local capacity for systemic thinking and acting with respect to criminal justice issues.
Rice County is looking for residents interested in becoming a member of the Community and Justice Council. Find an application hereVersion OptionsCommunity Corrections Advisory BoardHeadline.