Board of Commissioners
- 8:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesday of each month
- 8:30 a.m. the second and fourth Tuesday of the month
All sessions are held in the Commissioners Meeting Room, second floor, Government Services Building, 320 Third St. NW, Faribault
Rice County Board of Commissioners Rules of Public Participation, adopted June 13, 2023
Board of Commissioners meeting dates and times vary occasionally. Anyone with questions about meeting times and/or dates, or agenda items should call Administrative Assistant Shari Noll at 507-332-6100.
All meetings can be viewed live online by clicking here: Zoom Link
To join the meeting by phone, call 312-626-6799, 646-558-8656 or 507-332-6030.
Participant Meeting ID: 342 117 0614
Agendas and minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following their approval, typically at the next regular meeting.
- View the most recent agendas and minutes.
- Rice County board and commission agendas, minutes and packets from 2014 to present can be viewed in the Agenda Center.
- Agendas, packets and other Rice County government documents dating back to the 1800s can be found here .
- List of Rice County commissioners, and elected and appointed officials (1857-present)