- Employee Benefit Programs
- Federal and State Employment Laws
- Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Safety Program
- Worker's Compensation
- Can I get help navigating through the online application process?
Yes. The Government Jobs guide will walk you through the online application process from login through submission of your application.
You can also access and print the Online Employment Application Guide from the NEOGOV Log In page or from the HELP button at any step during the application process. Each job openings page will start your online application process.
For more information contact us at 507-332-6100.
- Do I need an email account to setup a “user account” and apply online?
Yes. This is important. User accounts are established for one person only and should not be shared with another person or email address. An email account will allow you to receive an email confirmation after you have submitted your application. You can also sign up for email notifications when specific jobs are posted. For more information contact us at 507-332-6100.
- I don’t have an e-mail address – what can I do?
The e-mail address is a required part of the online application process. Without an email account you will also not be able to use the Interest Card feature. If you wish to have an e-mail account you may sign up for a free one at many sites such as